A highly experienced Senior Project Manager is required by a prominent retailing brand as “construction lead” on the project management of their ongoing retail fit out programme.
You will define, oversee and monitor the programme by managing a small team of experienced individuals in line with the company’s retailing operations and long term objectives.
In brief, the role is:
- Define, manage and oversee all construction, refit and maintenance issues relating to the trading outlets.
- Take responsibility for the supervision, monitoring and planning of construction activities
- Monitor performance of appointed consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and direct suppliers in accord with their Contract obligations
- Apply and manage cost control across your division and apply the process of “Value Engineering” to the construction programme.
- Monitor performance of appointed consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and direct suppliers in accord with their Contract obligations.
- Expect extensive travel throughout the UK
We are seeking a talented Retail Project Manager who has gained extensive experience across the retail sector in managing construction and fit out programmes preferably involving the out of town sector. Professional qualifications are preferable but not essential. With a flexible working policy in operation, it is expected you will be based from home but travelling extensively throughout the UK.
For further information, please contact Thomas Jeffrey, exclusively retained consultants on this recruitment assignment. Call 0370 243 0053 or 07778 012166 or please apply via email enclosing your CV to email@example.com