Facilities Manager (Compliance Specialist)
East Midlands | BIFM/AssocRics | c£50000 plus package
• Operational Portfolio - UK Wide
• Retail And Industrial Portfolio
• Travel Anticipated
• Compliance Specialism
A significant Retailer is seeking to appoint a Facilities Manager to focus on manage numerous contracts and ensure that compliance is maintained across operational retail and industrial portfolio comprising 350 plus outlets.
To manage the day to day requirements of buildings for our client’s operational retail outlets and industrial buildings. You will become responsible for outsourced contracts and FM Helpdesk generating value from the FM provider and maintaining change, cost and awareness to the business. Services to manage across the business will include M&E, Cleaning, Waste, Building Fabric, Catering and Vending. You will ensure on-site services are running correctly and to a high standard.
To ensure that all activity within client property is carried out within Health and Safety regulations and that tenants experience a safe, comfortable working environment. To understand the businesses ambitions, plans and vision that assists the Head of FM in implementing strategic plans.
- Measure supplier performance (PMS) against contractual and aspirational service delivery targets whilst monitoring and maintaining improvement plans. Lead supplier review meetings to assess supplier performance and contract compliance and take corrective action as agreed with the supplier relationship management (SRM) strategy, ensuring the highest levels of compliance, health and safety are maintained at all times.
- Take ownership of generating supplier status reports on supplier relationship management (SRM) activity to create insight and innovation from management information to drive continuous improvement and deliver cost savings for the organisation.
- Work closely with wider Property team to: ensure FM services are established for new property acquisitions; influence refurbishment design standards to deliver easily maintainable solutions; proactively manage the vacant estate through effective deployment of FM services under caretaker maintenance regimes; cease all FM services for property disposals.
- Manage large scale procurement programmes across all FM disciplines to deliver value for money for the organisation, ensuring lead times for renegotiations and retendering are timely with the minimum of risk. Adhere to strict tender protocols, ensuring mobilisation and demobilisation are proactively managed and are fully auditable
You will have at least 7 years of proven supplier/contract management, administration, negotiation or similar experience. It will be important to adhere to all aspects of technical services and qualifications in BIFM/AssocRICS will enhance your application. Ideally, you will have demonstrable experience in managing complex procurement programmes and ability to travel frequently within the UK to meet suppliers and stakeholders
Thomas Jeffrey recruits professionals across the property market. You can draw on our expertise to provide advice and insight to advance your career. Please click “Apply” to forward a full Word CV in the first instance, quoting ref: VAC - 19136 in your email.