The opportunity for a Professional Surveyor to join one of the Midlands' leading independently owned Chartered Surveyors, offering a comprehensive range of commercial property across residential, commercial and land management sectors. The values of integrity and honesty underpin everything our clients do and they are committed to offering their clients' best practice in all they do.
This appointment requires a Professional Surveyor to concentrate on a diet of valuation and L&T instructions, providing advice across all types of commercial property acting for a range of clientele from Banks, Major Corporates to Private Investors. Market knowledge, coupled with extensive research and analysis underpins their approach to all their valuation projects, which ensures all their clients' objectives are met effectively and comprehensively. Given the breadth of work undertaken by our client, you will not be restricted to just professional work and have the opportunity to advise clients on other areas of the property sector. #
• Highly Credible Presence and Operation
• A Chartered Surveyor Status
• Mentality and Confidence to lead from the front, build new relationships and working with property and non-property related people
• A creative and entrepreneurial approach
• Relevant experience sourcing a range of office properties.
• Likely to be from an agency/professional or acquisitions background
• Professional Expertise of the West Midlands
You will be a Chartered Surveyor who may prefer to avoid the commute into the City centre and look to concentrate with solid Valuation experience and ideally some knowledge of negotiating Landlord & Tenant experience. For more information on this role then please quote the reference of VAC–19144 in your correspondence.
Call us on 07778 012166 to discuss this opportunity. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org