Worcestershire | c£40/50000 | VAC-19095
• Development and Regeneration
Our client is development and regeneration specialist they have a requirement for Development Surveyors to advise on commercial and residential developments across the UK. You will concentrate on instructions property company, public authority and private enterprises in. Our client has been included in major framework instructions which have created an exceptional pipeline of instructions.
You will have the opportunity to advise clients, acting on an interesting range of instructions, the work is diverse and will involve:
• Development & Regeneration – development viability, delivery of projects and programmes to maximise schemes and site assembly.
• Feasibility & Appraisal – Market assessments, planning appraisal for core strategy and other key strategies including development and viability appraisals.
• Valuation – instructions undertaken for loan security purposes as well as maximising development value supporting development appraisal.
• Agency – providing clients with advice on the best means of acquisition and disposal of investments.
This role will suit a Chartered Surveyor (MRICS) who has probably gained experience within valuation but their career has moved onto portfolio advice. This may suit individuals within private practice looking to specialise in development advice or possibly a professional from the public sector background. Naturally, the emphasis for this appointment is strong consulting skills and the diligence to manage long-term projects from the outset to completion.
Thomas Jeffrey recruits professionals across the property market; you can draw on our expertise to provide advice and insight to advance your career.