BUILDING SURVEYOR – Niche Practice
West Midlands | c£45/50000 | VAC-19116
Our clients, a niche practice with an exceptional client base, are seeking to appoint a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their team to work closely with the Director covering a range of contract administration and professional instructions.
Duties will include:
• Working with the property management team to ensure the portfolio is maintained to the highest standards.
• Property inspections and preparation of schedules of condition where required
• Monitoring on-going projects; managing contract works on a planned basis.
• Providing technical support and advice relating to client property
• Contractor and consultant liaison and management.
• Latent defect diagnosis and liaison with building contractors to close out claims.
• Nationwide travel.
You will have experience of working within an existing commercial building management environment either client side or for a consultant and capable of delivering a high quality and technically competent service.
Skills - We require a Building Surveyor with the following:
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly organised and excellent time management
• Team player
• A robust approach to contractor management
BSc Building Surveying or similar property related degree
Clean driving licence
An exceptional time to join this practice at the outset of their expansion plans.