Strategic Land – Executive Appointment
Midlands | VAC - 19027
• MRICS or MRTPI
• Senior Level Appointment
• Acquire brownfield and greenfield land
• Willingness to travel
Due to expansion, our client is looking to add a senior operative their Strategic Land & Regeneration division. You will contribute to the achievement of the division achieving strategic investment objectives. You will assume responsibility for the preparation and implementation of suitable planning applications for the Midlands Region. You will help identify, appraise and acquire all types of land and manage all technical issues relating to planning applications. The objective will be to maximise opportunities within the land bank controlling the risk to the Group and its stakeholders.
• Implementation of asset plans and strategies for the allocated region. Drive forward those plans.
• Negotiation or supervision of planning applications.
• Maximise value for the customer and shareholder by interpreting the financial implications of all applications with respect to capital expenditure. Making recommendations accordingly.
• Provide support as required to respective team members to meet divisional objectives.
• Identification and implementation of win-win opportunities across the allocated portfolio.
• Assist team when required including providing advice in relation to new acquisitions.
• Working closely with the Executive Board, Directors and the Development Team in respect of the all planning consents granted within your region.
Thomas Jeffrey specialises in the recruitment of executive level appointments across the Development and Regeneration sector. You can draw on our expertise to provide the advice and insight to advance your career.
Please forward a full Word CV in the first instance to email@example.com, quoting ref: VAC - 19027 in your email.