Retail Estates Surveyor
Based East Midlands | c£45000 - Car & Benefits | VAC- 19004
• MRICS - 3+ years PQE
• Strong analytical and negotiation skills
• Demonstrable track record in retail property management with a preference for experience in the High Street sector.
Our client is a market leading operation and currently operates a variety of smaller format stores throughout the UK. A newly created role for an experienced Retail Estates Surveyor to focus and deal with the Northern region of their UK operational portfolio. You will be based in the East Midlands Head office - you will be fully supported in your operation by phenomenal resources and a highly experienced team.
You will be responsible for the management of lessor/lessee relationships ensuring all obligations under the lease agreements are met including but not limited to, rent reviews, lease variations, disposals and lease surrenders. You will also be responsible for the property management system & all preparation of property reports.
Main responsibilities include:
• Lease advisory, rent reviews
• Management of sub-tenant relationships
• Negotiate surrenders & assignments as required
• Responsibility for the property management database
• Other property related projects/maintenance issues as required
• Assist with regular maintenance updates and general property requirements
• Manage supplies of services relating to service charges insurance and rates
• Negotiate lease variations & obtain Landlord consent for refurbishments/upgrades or other alterations
• Day to day management of operational issues
• Supervise and manage the performance of external service providers
Thomas Jeffrey recruits professionals across the property market. You can draw on our expertise to provide the advice and insight to advance your career.
Please forward a full Word CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref: VAC-18865 in your email.