West Midlands | £35 - 45000 | VAC-19013
• Development or Land Acquisition – Commercial Emphasis
• Property Company
• Midlands focus
Our client is a prominent and longstanding Property Company that is looking to appoint a Chartered Surveyor to assist the Commercial Director to focus on commercial development and acquisition across the Midlands and Southern England.
You will take an active role in sourcing and negotiating acquisitions on development land, promotion of land through the planning process and handling the process to bring forward a range of schemes.
Candidates will have some development and/or acquisition experience possibly in an agency capacity or possibly gained in a corporate environment. You will be determined, capable operator and have the confidence of taking on the role. You'll not be expected to the finished article but you'll be a "doer" and have strong contacts in the market.
You will have the ability to:-
• Analysis of deal opportunities; assessment from a strategic and financial perspective and to recommend deal structures.
• Identify opportunities both from a development and investment perspective.
• Take a lead role in negotiations; maintaining due diligence and financial scrutiny across projects.
• Ability to present deal opportunities clearly and succinctly to the board.
• Confident in leading external advisors.
• Financial, analytical and negotiation skills
Thomas Jeffrey recruits professionals across the property market. You can draw on our expertise to provide the advice and insight to advance your career. Please forward a full Word CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: VAC-19013 in your email